Communicated by Peter Oefner
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2006
This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A. Published in 2006 by Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 5, pages 444–452, May 2006
How to Cite
Strnad, P., Lienau, T. C., Tao, G.-Z., Ku, N.-O., Magin, T. M. and Omary, M. B. (2006), Denaturing temperature selection may underestimate keratin mutation detection by DHPLC. Hum. Mutat., 27: 444–452. doi: 10.1002/humu.20311
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
- Issue online: 17 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2005
- Department of Veterans Affairs Merit Award and National Institutes of Health (to M.B.O.). Grant Number: DK52951
- National Institutes of Health Digestive Disease Center grant. Grant Number: DK56339
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!