Communicated by Andrew Wilkie
Mutations in the genes encoding the transcription factors hepatocyte nuclear factor 1 alpha (HNF1A) and 4 alpha (HNF4A) in maturity-onset diabetes of the young†
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2006
© 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 9, pages 854–869, September 2006
How to Cite
Ellard, S. and Colclough, K. (2006), Mutations in the genes encoding the transcription factors hepatocyte nuclear factor 1 alpha (HNF1A) and 4 alpha (HNF4A) in maturity-onset diabetes of the young. Hum. Mutat., 27: 854–869. doi: 10.1002/humu.20357
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2005
- R&D Directorate, Royal Devon & Exeter National Health Service (NHS) Foundation Trust
- Peninsula Medical School
- The Diabetes Research & Education Trust (DIRECT)
- Diabetes UK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!