Communicated by Christine Van Broeckhoven
Spectrum of HSPG2 (Perlecan) mutations in patients with Schwartz-Jampel syndrome†
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2006
© 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 27, Issue 11, pages 1082–1091, November 2006
How to Cite
Stum, M., Davoine, C.-S., Vicart, S., Guillot-Noël, L., Topaloglu, H., Carod-Artal, F. J., Kayserili, H., Hentati, F., Merlini, L., Urtizberea, J. A., Hammouda, E.-H., Quan, P. C., Fontaine, B. and Nicole, S. (2006), Spectrum of HSPG2 (Perlecan) mutations in patients with Schwartz-Jampel syndrome. Hum. Mutat., 27: 1082–1091. doi: 10.1002/humu.20388
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2006
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2006
- Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale
- GIS-Institut des Maladies Rares
- Association Française Contre les Myopathies
- Université Pierre et Marie Curie-Paris6
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!