Nadja Bogdanova and Arseni Markoff contributed equally to this work.
Spectrum of molecular defects and mutation detection rate in patients with mild and moderate hemophilia A†
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2006
© 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 54–60, January 2007
How to Cite
Bogdanova, N., Markoff, A., Eisert, R., Wermes, C., Pollmann, H., Todorova, A., Chlystun, M., Nowak-Göttl, U. and Horst, J. (2007), Spectrum of molecular defects and mutation detection rate in patients with mild and moderate hemophilia A. Hum. Mutat., 28: 54–60. doi: 10.1002/humu.20403
Communicated by Arupa Ganguly
- Issue online: 7 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2006
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2006
- Bayer Vital GmbH; ZLB Behring AG
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!