Communicated by Jamie Cutticchia
Article first published online: 18 SEP 2006
© 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 13–18, January 2007
How to Cite
Pescucci, C., Caselli, R., Mari, F., Speciale, C., Ariani, F., Bruttini, M., Sampieri, K., Mencarelli, M.A., Scala, E., Longo, I., Artuso, R., Renieri, A. and Meloni, I. (2007), The Italian XLMR bank: a clinical and molecular database. Hum. Mutat., 28: 13–18. doi: 10.1002/humu.20411
The members of the XLMR Italian Network are listed in Appendix A.
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 18 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JUL 2006
- Manuscript Received: 21 APR 2006
- Pierfranco e Luisa Mariani Foundation
- Telethon Foundation. Grant Numbers: GTF02006, GTF05005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!