Communicated by Arnold Munnich
Mutations in the C7orf11 (TTDN1) gene in six nonphotosensitive trichothiodystrophy patients: no obvious genotype–phenotype relationships†
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2006
© 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 92–96, January 2007
How to Cite
Botta, E., Offman, J., Nardo, T., Ricotti, R., Zambruno, G., Sansone, D., Balestri, P., Raams, A., Kleijer, W. J., Jaspers, N. G.J., Sarasin, A., Lehmann, A. R. and Stefanini, M. (2007), Mutations in the C7orf11 (TTDN1) gene in six nonphotosensitive trichothiodystrophy patients: no obvious genotype–phenotype relationships. Hum. Mutat., 28: 92–96. doi: 10.1002/humu.20419
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2006
- Associazione Italiana per la Ricerca sul Cancro (AIRC)
- Fondazione Cariplo
- Cancer Research United Kingdom
- European Community (EC). Grant Numbers: MRTN-CT-2003-503618, LSHM-CT-2005-512117
- Instituto Superiore della Sanità (ISS). Grant Number: 526/A29
- Ministero dell' Università e della Ricerca (MIUR), Fondo per gli Investimenti della Ricerca di Base (FIRB). Grant Number: RBNE01RNN7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!