Communicated by Nancy Spinner
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2006
This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A. Published in 2006 by Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 235–242, March 2007
How to Cite
Stanczak, C. M., Chen, Z., Zhang, Y.-H., Nelson, S. F. and McCabe, E. R.B. (2007), Deletion mapping in Xp21 for patients with complex glycerol kinase deficiency using SNP mapping arrays. Hum. Mutat., 28: 235–242. doi: 10.1002/humu.20424
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2006
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: RO1 HD 22563
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!