Sarah Milgrom's current address: Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, CT 06511.
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2006
This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A. Published in 2006 by Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 209–221, March 2007
How to Cite
Marini, J. C., Forlino, A., Cabral, W. A., Barnes, A. M., San Antonio, J. D., Milgrom, S., Hyland, J. C., Körkkö, J., Prockop, D. J., De Paepe, A., Coucke, P., Symoens, S., Glorieux, F. H., Roughley, P. J., Lund, A. M., Kuurila-Svahn, K., Hartikka, H., Cohn, D. H., Krakow, D., Mottes, M., Schwarze, U., Chen, D., Yang, K., Kuslich, C., Troendle, J., Dalgleish, R. and Byers, P. H. (2007), Consortium for osteogenesis imperfecta mutations in the helical domain of type I collagen: regions rich in lethal mutations align with collagen binding sites for integrins and proteoglycans. Hum. Mutat., 28: 209–221. doi: 10.1002/humu.20429
Communicated by Iain McIntosh
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!