Communicated by Christine Van Broeckhoven
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2006
This article is a US Government work, and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America. Published in 2006 by Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 27–32, January 2007
How to Cite
Lesage, S., Magali, P., Lohmann, E., Lacomblez, L., Teive, H., Janin, S., Cousin, P.-Y., Dürr, A. and Brice, A. (2007), Deletion of the parkin and PACRG gene promoter in early-onset parkinsonism. Hum. Mutat., 28: 27–32. doi: 10.1002/humu.20436
This article is a US Government work, and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Members of the French Parkinson Disease Genetics Study Group: Y. Agid, A.-M. Bonnet, M. Borg, A. Brice, E. Broussolle, Ph. Damier, A. Destée, A. Dürr, F. Durif, E. Lohmann, M. Martinez, C. Penet, P. Pollak, O. Rascol, F. Tison, C. Tranchant, M. Vérin, F. Viallet, and M. Vidailhet.
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2006
- Manuscript Received: 7 JUL 2006
- Association France-Parkinson
- Cohortes et Collections 2001 INSERM/French Ministry of Research and Technology. Grant Number: 4CH03G
- European Commission. Grant Number: EU LSHM-CT-2003-503330/APOPIS
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NS41723-01A1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!