Z. Hu, H. Wang, and M. Shao contributed equally to this work.
Genetic variants in MGMT and risk of lung cancer in Southeastern Chinese: a haplotype-based analysis†
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 431–440, May 2007
How to Cite
Hu, Z., Wang, H., Shao, M., Jin, G., Sun, W., Wang, Y., Liu, H., Wang, Y., Ma, H., Qian, J., Jin, L., Wei, Q., Lu, D., Huang, W. and Shen, H. (2007), Genetic variants in MGMT and risk of lung cancer in Southeastern Chinese: a haplotype-based analysis. Hum. Mutat., 28: 431–440. doi: 10.1002/humu.20462
Communicated by Stephen Chanock
- Issue online: 29 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 6 SEP 2006
- China National Key Basic Research Program. Grant Numbers: 2002CB512902, 2002BA711A10, 2004CB518605
- National Outstanding Youth Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 30425001
- National “211” Environmental Genomics Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!