Communicated by David Cooper
Two classes of low-copy repeats comediate a new recurrent rearrangement consisting of duplication at 8p23.1 and triplication at 8p23.2†
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 459–468, May 2007
How to Cite
Giorda, R., Ciccone, R., Gimelli, G., Pramparo, T., Beri, S., Bonaglia, M. C., Giglio, S., Genuardi, M., Argente, J., Rocchi, M. and Zuffardi, O. (2007), Two classes of low-copy repeats comediate a new recurrent rearrangement consisting of duplication at 8p23.1 and triplication at 8p23.2. Hum. Mutat., 28: 459–468. doi: 10.1002/humu.20465
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2006
- Manuscript Received: 18 AUG 2006
- Cariplo Foundation
- Ministero dell'Università e della Ricerca (MIUR). Grant Number: cofin05-MIUR
- Italian Telethon Foundation. Grant Number: GGP05177
- Mariani Foundation. Grant Number: R-06-55
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!