Communicated by Stephen Chanock
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2007
This article is a US Government work, and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America. Published in 2007 by Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 495–505, May 2007
How to Cite
Gerstenblith, M. R., Goldstein, A. M., Fargnoli, M. C., Peris, K. and Landi, M. T. (2007), Comprehensive evaluation of allele frequency differences of MC1R variants across populations. Hum. Mutat., 28: 495–505. doi: 10.1002/humu.20476
This article is a US Government work, and as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
- Issue published online: 29 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 23 AUG 2006
- Intramural Research Program of the National Institutes of Health, National Cancer Institute, Division of Cancer Epidemiology and Genetics
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!