Communicated by Nancy Spinner
Elucidation of penetrance variability of a ZIC3 mutation in a family with complex heart defects and functional analysis of ZIC3 mutations in the first zinc finger domain†
Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 563–570, June 2007
How to Cite
Chhin, B., Hatayama, M., Bozon, D., Ogawa, M., Schön, P., Tohmonda, T., Sassolas, F., Aruga, J., Valard, A.-G., Chen, S.-C. and Bouvagnet, P. (2007), Elucidation of penetrance variability of a ZIC3 mutation in a family with complex heart defects and functional analysis of ZIC3 mutations in the first zinc finger domain. Hum. Mutat., 28: 563–570. doi: 10.1002/humu.20480
- Issue online: 12 APR 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Received: 12 SEP 2006
- Association Française contre les Myopathies
- Fondation Renaud Febvre
- GIS-Maladies Rares (2003), France
- Japanese Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!