Communicated by Sergio Ottolenghi
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 703–709, July 2007
How to Cite
Bal, E., Baala, L., Cluzeau, C., El Kerch, F., Ouldim, K., Hadj-Rabia, S., Bodemer, C., Munnich, A., Courtois, G., Sefiani, A. and Smahi, A. (2007), Autosomal dominant anhidrotic ectodermal dysplasias at the EDARADD locus. Hum. Mutat., 28: 703–709. doi: 10.1002/humu.20500
E. Bal and L. Baala contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 21 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JAN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2006
- the Agence Nationale de la Recherche (ANR) and by Programme Hospitalier de Recherches Cliniques (PHRC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!