Communicated by Daniel Schorderet
Epistatic interactions with a common hypomorphic RET allele in syndromic Hirschsprung disease†
Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 8, pages 790–796, August 2007
How to Cite
de Pontual, L., Pelet, A., Clement-Ziza, M., Trochet, D., Antonarakis, S.E., Attie-Bitach, T., Beales, P.L., Blouin, J.-L., Dastot-Le Moal, F., Dollfus, H., Goossens, M., Katsanis, N., Touraine, R., Feingold, J., Munnich, A., Lyonnet, S. and Amiel, J. (2007), Epistatic interactions with a common hypomorphic RET allele in syndromic Hirschsprung disease. Hum. Mutat., 28: 790–796. doi: 10.1002/humu.20517
- Issue online: 5 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 30 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 20 OCT 2006
- Association Nationale pour la Recherche (ANR) the Action Concertée Incitative (ACI) “Biologie du développement et physiologie intégrative”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!