Isabelle Le Ber and Julie van der Zee contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 13 APR 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 9, pages 846–855, September 2007
How to Cite
Le Ber, I., van der Zee, J., Hannequin, D., Gijselinck, I., Campion, D., Puel, M., Laquerrière, A., De Pooter, T., Camuzat, A., Van den Broeck, M., Dubois, B., Sellal, F., Lacomblez, L., Vercelletto, M., Thomas-Antérion, C., Michel, B.-F., Golfier, V., Didic, M., Salachas, F., Duyckaerts, C., Cruts, M., Verpillat, P., Van Broeckhoven, C. and Brice, A. (2007), Progranulin null mutations in both sporadic and familial frontotemporal dementia. Hum. Mutat., 28: 846–855. doi: 10.1002/humu.20520
Communicated by Jean-Louis Mandel
The members of the French Research Network on FTD/FTD-MND are listed in Appendix A.
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2007
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2006
- Agence Nationale pour la Recherche
- France-Alzheimer Association
- University of Antwerp
- Interuniversity Attraction Poles Program P5/19 of the Belgian Science Policy Office
- International Alzheimer Research Foundation, Belgium
- Zenith Award of the Alzheimer's Association, USA
- Institute for Science and Technology Flanders (IWT-F), Belgium
- CRIC AP-HP. Grant Number: 01107
- EU. Grant Number: LSHMCT-2003-503330 (APOPIS)
- GIS-Institut des Maladies Rares. Grant Numbers: A03081DS, APS03002DSA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!