Reinhard Ullmann and Gillian Turner contributed equally to this work.
Array CGH identifies reciprocal 16p13.1 duplications and deletions that predispose to autism and/or mental retardation†
Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 7, pages 674–682, July 2007
How to Cite
Ullmann, R., Turner, G., Kirchhoff, M., Chen, W., Tonge, B., Rosenberg, C., Field, M., Vianna-Morgante, A. M., Christie, L., Krepischi-Santos, A. C., Banna, L., Brereton, A. V., Hill, A., Bisgaard, A.-M., Müller, I., Hultschig, C., Erdogan, F., Wieczorek, G. and Ropers, H. H. (2007), Array CGH identifies reciprocal 16p13.1 duplications and deletions that predispose to autism and/or mental retardation. Hum. Mutat., 28: 674–682. doi: 10.1002/humu.20546
Communicated by Haig Kazazian
- Issue online: 21 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 4 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2006
- Max Planck Innovation Funds
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SFB577
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!