Communicated by David Cooper
A human-specific mutation leads to the origin of a novel splice form of neuropsin (KLK8), a gene involved in learning and memory†
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 978–984, October 2007
How to Cite
Lu, Z.-x., Peng, J. and Su, B. (2007), A human-specific mutation leads to the origin of a novel splice form of neuropsin (KLK8), a gene involved in learning and memory. Hum. Mutat., 28: 978–984. doi: 10.1002/humu.20547
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 10 FEB 2007
- Natural Science Foundation of Yunnan Province of China
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KSCX1-YW-R-34
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30370755, 30525028, 30630013
- National 973 Project of China. Grant Number: 2006CB701506
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!