Communicated by David Goldgar
Somatic APC mosaicism: a frequent cause of familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP)†
Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 10, pages 985–992, October 2007
How to Cite
Aretz, S., Stienen, D., Friedrichs, N., Stemmler, S., Uhlhaas, S., Rahner, N., Propping, P. and Friedl, W. (2007), Somatic APC mosaicism: a frequent cause of familial adenomatous polyposis (FAP). Hum. Mutat., 28: 985–992. doi: 10.1002/humu.20549
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 7 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2007
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2007
- German Cancer Aid, Deutsche Krebshilfe e.V. Bonn. Grant Number: 106244
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!