J.O. is a research fellow of the Third Department of Surgery, XinJiang Tumor Hospital, Xin Jiang Medical University, People's Republic of China.
Functional analysis helps to clarify the clinical importance of unclassified variants in DNA mismatch repair genes†
Article first published online: 26 JUN 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 28, Issue 11, pages 1047–1054, November 2007
How to Cite
Ou, J., Niessen, R. C., Lützen, A., Sijmons, R. H., Kleibeuker, Jan. H., de Wind, N., Rasmussen, L. J. and Hofstra, R. M.W. (2007), Functional analysis helps to clarify the clinical importance of unclassified variants in DNA mismatch repair genes. Hum. Mutat., 28: 1047–1054. doi: 10.1002/humu.20580
Communicated by Georgia Chenevix-Trench
- Issue published online: 11 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 26 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2007
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2007
- Dutch Cancer Society. Grant Number: RUG2002-2678
- European Community. Grant Numbers: FP6-2004-LIFESCIHEALTH-5, Proposal 018754
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!