Communicated by Iain McIntosh
Mutations of the CEP290 gene encoding a centrosomal protein cause Meckel-Gruber syndrome†
Article first published online: 17 AUG 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 45–52, January 2008
How to Cite
Frank, V., den Hollander, A. I., Brüchle, N. O., Zonneveld, M. N., Nürnberg, G., Becker, C., Du Bois, G., Kendziorra, H., Roosing, S., Senderek, J., Nürnberg, P., Cremers, F. P.M., Zerres, K. and Bergmann, C. (2008), Mutations of the CEP290 gene encoding a centrosomal protein cause Meckel-Gruber syndrome. Hum. Mutat., 29: 45–52. doi: 10.1002/humu.20614
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 17 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAY 2007
- German Kidney Foundation (Deutsche Nieren stiftung)
- START Program of the Medical Faculty of the RWTH Aachen University
- German Federal Ministry of Sciences and Education through the National Genome Research Network. Grant Number: 01GR0416
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!