Javier Simon-Sanchez, Sonja Scholz, Maria del Mar Matarin and Hon-Chung Fung contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2007
This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the U.S.A. Published in 2007 by Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 315–322, February 2008
How to Cite
Simon-Sanchez, J., Scholz, S., del Mar Matarin, M., Fung, H.-C., Hernandez, D., Gibbs, J. R., Britton, A., Hardy, J. and Singleton, A. (2008), Genomewide SNP assay reveals mutations underlying Parkinson disease. Hum. Mutat., 29: 315–322. doi: 10.1002/humu.20626
Communicated by Ann-Christine Syvänen
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
- Issue published online: 14 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!