Communicated by Haig H. Kazazian, Jr.
Progranulin locus deletion in frontotemporal dementia†
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 53–58, January 2008
How to Cite
Gijselinck, I., van der Zee, J., Engelborghs, S., Goossens, D., Peeters, K., Mattheijssens, M., Corsmit, E., Del-Favero, J., De Deyn, P.P., Van Broeckhoven, C. and Cruts, M. (2008), Progranulin locus deletion in frontotemporal dementia. Hum. Mutat., 29: 53–58. doi: 10.1002/humu.20651
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2007
- Special Research Fund of the University of Antwerp
- Fund for Scientific Research Flanders (FWO-F)
- Institute for Science and Technology–Flanders (IWT-F)
- Interuniversity Attraction Poles program (IUAP) P6/43 of the Belgian Science Policy Office
- Stichting Alzheimer Onderzoek (SAO)
- Alzheimer's Association USA (Zenith award)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!