Communicated by Haig H. Kazazian, Jr.
Progranulin locus deletion in frontotemporal dementia†
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 53–58, January 2008
How to Cite
Gijselinck, I., van der Zee, J., Engelborghs, S., Goossens, D., Peeters, K., Mattheijssens, M., Corsmit, E., Del-Favero, J., De Deyn, P.P., Van Broeckhoven, C. and Cruts, M. (2008), Progranulin locus deletion in frontotemporal dementia. Hum. Mutat., 29: 53–58. doi: 10.1002/humu.20651
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUN 2007
- Special Research Fund of the University of Antwerp
- Fund for Scientific Research Flanders (FWO-F)
- Institute for Science and Technology–Flanders (IWT-F)
- Interuniversity Attraction Poles program (IUAP) P6/43 of the Belgian Science Policy Office
- Stichting Alzheimer Onderzoek (SAO)
- Alzheimer's Association USA (Zenith award)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!