Communicated by Christine Van Broeckhoven
Comprehensive analysis of LRRK2 in publicly available Parkinson's disease cases and neurologically normal controls
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2008
This article is a US Government work, and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America. Published in 2008 by Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Focus on Pharmacogenetics
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 485–490, April 2008
How to Cite
Paisán-Ruíz, C., Nath, P., Washecka, N., Gibbs, J. R. and Singleton, A. B. (2008), Comprehensive analysis of LRRK2 in publicly available Parkinson's disease cases and neurologically normal controls. Hum. Mutat., 29: 485–490. doi: 10.1002/humu.20668
This article is a US Government work, and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2007
- Intramural Program, National Institute on Aging, National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services
- Neurotoxin Exposure Treatment Research Program (NETRP), Department of Defense. Grant Number: W81XWH-06-1-0792
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!