Communicated by Christine Van Broeckhoven
Comprehensive analysis of LRRK2 in publicly available Parkinson's disease cases and neurologically normal controls
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2008
This article is a US Government work, and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America. Published in 2008 by Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Focus on Pharmacogenetics
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 485–490, April 2008
How to Cite
Paisán-Ruíz, C., Nath, P., Washecka, N., Gibbs, J. R. and Singleton, A. B. (2008), Comprehensive analysis of LRRK2 in publicly available Parkinson's disease cases and neurologically normal controls. Hum. Mutat., 29: 485–490. doi: 10.1002/humu.20668
This article is a US Government work, and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 21 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2007
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2007
- Intramural Program, National Institute on Aging, National Institutes of Health, Department of Health and Human Services
- Neurotoxin Exposure Treatment Research Program (NETRP), Department of Defense. Grant Number: W81XWH-06-1-0792
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.