This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2008
This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America. Published in 2008 by Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Focus on Pharmacogenetics
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 502–511, April 2008
How to Cite
Riazuddin, S., Nazli, S., Ahmed, Z. M., Yang, Y., Zulfiqar, F., Shaikh, R. S., Zafar, A. U., Khan, S. N., Sabar, F., Javid, F. T., Wilcox, E. R., Tsilou, E., Boger, E. T., Sellers, J. R., Belyantseva, I. A., Riazuddin, S. and Friedman, T. B. (2008), Mutation spectrum of MYO7A and evaluation of a novel nonsyndromic deafness DFNB2 allele with residual function. Hum. Mutat., 29: 502–511. doi: 10.1002/humu.20677
Communicated by Dvorah Abeliovich
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2007
- Higher Education Commission, Ministry of Science and Technology in Islamabad, Pakistan
- National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD). Grant Numbers: ZO1 DC000035-07, ZO1 DC000039-07
- International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, Trieste, Italy. Grant Number: CRP/PAK02-01 (Contract no 02/013)
The Supplementary Material referred to in this article can be accessed at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1059-7794/suppmat .
|humu20677-FINAL_Supp_Mat_07-0322_10_07.pdf||241K||Supporting Information file humu20677-FINAL_Supp_Mat_07-0322_10_07.pdf|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.