Communicated by Georgia Chenevix-Trench
Evidence of a four-hit mechanism involving SMARCB1 and NF2 in schwannomatosis-associated schwannomas†
Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2007
© 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 227–231, February 2008
How to Cite
Sestini, R., Bacci, C., Provenzano, A., Genuardi, M. and Papi, L. (2008), Evidence of a four-hit mechanism involving SMARCB1 and NF2 in schwannomatosis-associated schwannomas. Hum. Mutat., 29: 227–231. doi: 10.1002/humu.20679
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 10 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2007
- University of Florence; Ente Cassa di Risparmio, Firenze, Italy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!