Communicated by Christine Van Broeckhoven
Molecular characterization of novel progranulin (GRN) mutations in frontotemporal dementia†
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Focus on Pharmacogenetics
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 512–521, April 2008
How to Cite
Mukherjee, O., Wang, J., Gitcho, M., Chakraverty, S., Taylor-Reinwald, L., Shears, S., Kauwe, J. S.K., Norton, J., Levitch, D., Bigio, E. H., Hatanpaa, K. J., White, C. L., Morris, J. C., Cairns, N. J. and Goate, A. (2008), Molecular characterization of novel progranulin (GRN) mutations in frontotemporal dementia. Hum. Mutat., 29: 512–521. doi: 10.1002/humu.20681
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2007
- McDonnell Center for Molecular and Cellular Neurobiology
- Barnes Jewish Foundation
- Washington University Genome Sequencing Center
- Winspear Family Center for Research on the Neuropathology of Alzheimer's Disease
- McCune Foundation (UTSW)
- National Institute on Aging (NIA). Grant Numbers: AG05681, AG03991, AG12300, AG13854, AG16976
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!