Communicated by Christine Van Broeckhoven
Molecular characterization of novel progranulin (GRN) mutations in frontotemporal dementia†
Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Focus on Pharmacogenetics
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 512–521, April 2008
How to Cite
Mukherjee, O., Wang, J., Gitcho, M., Chakraverty, S., Taylor-Reinwald, L., Shears, S., Kauwe, J. S.K., Norton, J., Levitch, D., Bigio, E. H., Hatanpaa, K. J., White, C. L., Morris, J. C., Cairns, N. J. and Goate, A. (2008), Molecular characterization of novel progranulin (GRN) mutations in frontotemporal dementia. Hum. Mutat., 29: 512–521. doi: 10.1002/humu.20681
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 8 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAY 2007
- McDonnell Center for Molecular and Cellular Neurobiology
- Barnes Jewish Foundation
- Washington University Genome Sequencing Center
- Winspear Family Center for Research on the Neuropathology of Alzheimer's Disease
- McCune Foundation (UTSW)
- National Institute on Aging (NIA). Grant Numbers: AG05681, AG03991, AG12300, AG13854, AG16976
The Supplementary Material referred to in this article can be accessed at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1059-7794/suppmat .
|humu20681-FINAL_Supp_Mat07-024410_09.pdf||128K||Supporting Information file humu20681-FINAL_Supp_Mat07-024410_09.pdf|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.