Communicated by Maria Rita Passos-Bueno
Branchio-oto-renal syndrome (BOR): novel mutations in the EYA1 gene, and a review of the mutational genetics of BOR†
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Focus on Pharmacogenetics
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 537–544, April 2008
How to Cite
Orten, D. J., Fischer, S. M., Sorensen, J. L., Radhakrishna, U., Cremers, C. W.R.J., Marres, H. A.M., Van Camp, G., Welch, K. O., Smith, R. J.H. and Kimberling, W. J. (2008), Branchio-oto-renal syndrome (BOR): novel mutations in the EYA1 gene, and a review of the mutational genetics of BOR. Hum. Mutat., 29: 537–544. doi: 10.1002/humu.20691
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2007
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)–National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research (NIDCR). Grant Number: 5R01DE014090-04
- NIH–National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD). Grant Numbers: 5R01DC003544-09, 5R01DC04293
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!