Communicated by Maria Rita Passos-Bueno
Branchio-oto-renal syndrome (BOR): novel mutations in the EYA1 gene, and a review of the mutational genetics of BOR†
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Focus on Pharmacogenetics
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 537–544, April 2008
How to Cite
Orten, D. J., Fischer, S. M., Sorensen, J. L., Radhakrishna, U., Cremers, C. W.R.J., Marres, H. A.M., Van Camp, G., Welch, K. O., Smith, R. J.H. and Kimberling, W. J. (2008), Branchio-oto-renal syndrome (BOR): novel mutations in the EYA1 gene, and a review of the mutational genetics of BOR. Hum. Mutat., 29: 537–544. doi: 10.1002/humu.20691
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 OCT 2007
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2007
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)–National Institute of Dental and Craniofacial Research (NIDCR). Grant Number: 5R01DE014090-04
- NIH–National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (NIDCD). Grant Numbers: 5R01DC003544-09, 5R01DC04293
The Supplementary Material referred to in this article can be accessed at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1059-7794/suppmat .
|humu20691-Corrected-FINALSuppMat07-004811_04.doc||712K||Supporting Information file humu20691-Corrected-FINALSuppMat07-004811_04.doc|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.