Communicated by Pui-Yan Kwok
A panel of ancestry informative markers for estimating individual biogeographical ancestry and admixture from four continents: utility and applications†
Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 648–658, May 2008
How to Cite
Halder, I., Shriver, M., Thomas, M., Fernandez, J. R. and Frudakis, T. (2008), A panel of ancestry informative markers for estimating individual biogeographical ancestry and admixture from four continents: utility and applications. Hum. Mutat., 29: 648–658. doi: 10.1002/humu.20695
- Issue online: 11 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Received: 9 FEB 2007
- National Institute of Health (NIH). Grant Number: P30AG015294
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!