Communicated by David E. Goldgar
Frequent BRG1/SMARCA4–inactivating mutations in human lung cancer cell lines†
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 5, pages 617–622, May 2008
How to Cite
Medina, P. P., Romero, O. A., Kohno, T., Montuenga, L. M., Pio, R., Yokota, J. and Sanchez-Cespedes, M. (2008), Frequent BRG1/SMARCA4–inactivating mutations in human lung cancer cell lines. Hum. Mutat., 29: 617–622. doi: 10.1002/humu.20730
- Issue online: 11 APR 2008
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2007
- Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias (RTICC)
- Spanish Ministerio de Educación. Grant Number: SAF2005-00626
- Fundación para la Inestigación Medica Aplicada (UTE-CIMA agreement)
- Instituto de Salud Carlos III
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!