Communicated by Mauno Vihinen
Article first published online: 15 APR 2008
This article is a US Government work, and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America. Published in 2008 by Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 861–868, June 2008
How to Cite
Lopez-Granados, E., Keenan, J. E., Kinney, M. C., Leo, H., Jain, N., Ma, C. A., Quinones, R., Gelfand, E. W. and Jain, A. (2008), A novel mutation in NFKBIA/IKBA results in a degradation-resistant N-truncated protein and is associated with ectodermal dysplasia with immunodeficiency. Hum. Mutat., 29: 861–868. doi: 10.1002/humu.20740
This article is a US Government work, and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 DEC 2007
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!