Communicated by Garry R. Cutting
Genetic variation in human aquaporins and effects on phenotypes of water homeostasis†
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Focus on Array-CGH and Clinical Diagnostics
Volume 29, Issue 9, pages 1108–1117, September 2008
How to Cite
Sorani, M. D., Manley, G. T. and Giacomini, K. M. (2008), Genetic variation in human aquaporins and effects on phenotypes of water homeostasis. Hum. Mutat., 29: 1108–1117. doi: 10.1002/humu.20762
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2007
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)/National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS). Grant Number: F31 NS049691
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!