Karin Buiting, Deniz Kanber, and José I. Martín-Subero contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Focus on Array-CGH and Clinical Diagnostics
Volume 29, Issue 9, pages 1141–1146, September 2008
How to Cite
Buiting, K., Kanber, D., Martín-Subero, J. I., Lieb, W., Terhal, P., Albrecht, B., Purmann, S., Gross, S., Lich, C., Siebert, R., Horsthemke, B. and Gillessen-Kaesbach, G. (2008), Clinical features of maternal uniparental disomy 14 in patients with an epimutation and a deletion of the imprinted DLK1/GTL2 gene cluster. Hum. Mutat., 29: 1141–1146. doi: 10.1002/humu.20771
Due to an error that was introduced into the article, this revised version has been published.
Communicated by Nancy B. Spinner
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2008
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!