Communicated by David N. Cooper
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2008
This article is a US Government work, and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America. Published in 2008 by Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 12, pages 1392–1404, December 2008
How to Cite
McKnight, D. A., Suzanne Hart, P., Hart, T. C., Hartsfield, J. K., Wilson, A., Wright, J. T. and Fisher, L. W. (2008), A comprehensive analysis of normal variation and disease-causing mutations in the human DSPP gene. Hum. Mutat., 29: 1392–1404. doi: 10.1002/humu.20783
This article is a US Government work, and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2007
- Division of Intramural Research (DIR), Intramural Research Program (IRP), NIH, DHHS
- NIDCR, Intramural Research Program (IRP), NIH, DHHS
- NHGRI, Intramural Research Program (IRP), NIH, DHHS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!