Communicated by David N. Cooper
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
This article is a US Government work, and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America. Published in 2008 by Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 12, pages 1392–1404, December 2008
How to Cite
McKnight, D. A., Suzanne Hart, P., Hart, T. C., Hartsfield, J. K., Wilson, A., Wright, J. T. and Fisher, L. W. (2008), A comprehensive analysis of normal variation and disease-causing mutations in the human DSPP gene. Hum. Mutat., 29: 1392–1404. doi: 10.1002/humu.20783
This article is a US Government work, and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2007
- Division of Intramural Research (DIR), Intramural Research Program (IRP), NIH, DHHS
- NIDCR, Intramural Research Program (IRP), NIH, DHHS
- NHGRI, Intramural Research Program (IRP), NIH, DHHS
The Supplementary Material referred to in this article can be accessed at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1059-7794/suppmat
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.