Communicated by Daniel F. Schorderet
Mutations in CYP1B1 cause primary congenital glaucoma by reduction of either activity or abundance of the enzyme†
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Focus on Array-CGH and Clinical Diagnostics
Volume 29, Issue 9, pages 1147–1153, September 2008
How to Cite
Chavarria-Soley, G., Sticht, H., Aklillu, E., Ingelman-Sundberg, M., Pasutto, F., Reis, A. and Rautenstrauss, B. (2008), Mutations in CYP1B1 cause primary congenital glaucoma by reduction of either activity or abundance of the enzyme. Hum. Mutat., 29: 1147–1153. doi: 10.1002/humu.20786
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2007
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: SFB539
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!