Communicated by Arnold Munnich
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 12, pages 1405–1411, December 2008
How to Cite
Mou, C., Thomason, H. A., Willan, P. M., Clowes, C., Harris, W. E., Drew, C. F., Dixon, J., Dixon, M. J. and Headon, D. J. (2008), Enhanced ectodysplasin-A receptor (EDAR) signaling alters multiple fiber characteristics to produce the East Asian hair form. Hum. Mutat., 29: 1405–1411. doi: 10.1002/humu.20795
Chunyan Mou and Helen A. Thomason contributed equally to this work.
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2008
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2007
- Wellcome Trust
- Giuliani SpA, Milan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!