Communicated by Stephen Chanock
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 29, Issue 12, pages 1443–1451, December 2008
How to Cite
Li, C., Zhao, H., Hu, Z., Liu, Z., Wang, L.-E., Gershenwald, J. E., Prieto, V. G., Lee, J. E., Duvic, M., Grimm, E. A. and Wei, Q. (2008), Genetic variants and haplotypes of the caspase-8 and caspase-10 genes contribute to susceptibility to cutaneous melanoma. Hum. Mutat., 29: 1443–1451. doi: 10.1002/humu.20803
Current address for Chunying Li: Department of Dermatology, Xijing Hospital, Fourth Military Medical University, Xi'an, People's Republic of China.
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2008
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2007
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
- National Cancer Institute (NCI). Grant Numbers: R01 CA100264, P50 CA093459
- National Institute of Environmental Health Sciences (NIEHS). Grant Number: ES11740
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!