Communicated by Georgia Chenevix-Trench
Functional and computational assessment of missense variants in the ataxia-telangiectasia mutated (ATM) gene: mutations with increased cancer risk†
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 12–21, January 2009
How to Cite
Mitui, M., Nahas, S.A., Du, L.T., Yang, Z., Lai, C.H., Nakamura, K., Arroyo, S., Scott, S., Purayidom, A., Concannon, P., Lavin, M. and Gatti, R.A. (2009), Functional and computational assessment of missense variants in the ataxia-telangiectasia mutated (ATM) gene: mutations with increased cancer risk. Hum. Mutat., 30: 12–21. doi: 10.1002/humu.20805
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2007
- Joseph Drown Foundation
- Ataxia-Telangiectasia Medical Research Foundation
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: NS35322, NS052528, AI067769
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!