Communicated by Ian N.M. Day
Somatic mosaicism for copy number variation in differentiated human tissues†
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Focus on Array-CGH and Clinical Diagnostics
Volume 29, Issue 9, pages 1118–1124, September 2008
How to Cite
Piotrowski, A., Bruder, C. E.G., Andersson, R., de Ståhl, T. D., Menzel, U., Sandgren, J., Poplawski, A., von Tell, D., Crasto, C., Bogdan, A., Bartoszewski, R., Bebok, Z., Krzyzanowski, M., Jankowski, Z., Partridge, E. C., Komorowski, J. and Dumanski, J. P. (2008), Somatic mosaicism for copy number variation in differentiated human tissues. Hum. Mutat., 29: 1118–1124. doi: 10.1002/humu.20815
- Issue online: 27 AUG 2008
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2008
- University of Alabama at Birmingham; Swedish Cancer Society; Swedish Children's Cancer Foundation; U.S. Army Medical Research and Materiel Command.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!