Communicated by Pui-Yan Kwok
Ancestry informative marker sets for determining continental origin and admixture proportions in common populations in America†
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 69–78, January 2009
How to Cite
Kosoy, R., Nassir, R., Tian, C., White, P. A., Butler, L. M., Silva, G., Kittles, R., Alarcon-Riquelme, M. E., Gregersen, P. K., Belmont, J. W., De La Vega, F. M. and Seldin, M. F. (2009), Ancestry informative marker sets for determining continental origin and admixture proportions in common populations in America. Hum. Mutat., 30: 69–78. doi: 10.1002/humu.20822
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 APR 2008
- Manuscript Received: 15 FEB 2008
- Applied Biosystems
- Swedish Research Council
- Christine Landgraf Memorial Research Fund (LMB)
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: AR050267, DK071185, P30 CA093373
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!