Communicated by Stephen Chanock
Common genetic variants in pre-microRNAs were associated with increased risk of breast cancer in Chinese women†
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 79–84, January 2009
How to Cite
Hu, Z., Liang, J., Wang, Z., Tian, T., Zhou, X., Chen, J., Miao, R., Wang, Y., Wang, X. and Shen, H. (2009), Common genetic variants in pre-microRNAs were associated with increased risk of breast cancer in Chinese women. Hum. Mutat., 30: 79–84. doi: 10.1002/humu.20837
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2008
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2008
- Innovative Key Grant of Department of Education. Grant Number: 705023
- Program for Changjiang Scholars and Innovative Research Team in University. Grant Number: IRT0631
- National Key Basic Research Program Grants. Grant Number: 2002CB512908
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!