Communicated by Mats Nilsson
Simultaneous mutation and copy number variation (CNV) detection by multiplex PCR–based GS-FLX sequencing†
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 472–476, March 2009
How to Cite
Goossens, D., Moens, L. N., Nelis, E., Lenaerts, A.-S., Glassee, W., Kalbe, A., Frey, B., Kopal, G., Jonghe, P. D., Rijk, P. D. and Del-Favero, J. (2009), Simultaneous mutation and copy number variation (CNV) detection by multiplex PCR–based GS-FLX sequencing. Hum. Mutat., 30: 472–476. doi: 10.1002/humu.20873
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 10 MAR 2008
- Industrial Research Fund of the University of Antwerp (IOF)
- Research Foundation–Flanders (FWO)
- Institute for the Promotion of Innovation through Science and Technology in Flanders (IWT)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!