Cécile Saint-Martin and Grégory Gauvain contributed equally to this work.
Two novel CLCN2 mutations accelerating chloride channel deactivation are associated with idiopathic generalized epilepsy†
Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2009
© 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 397–405, March 2009
How to Cite
Saint-Martin, C., Gauvain, G., Teodorescu, G., Gourfinkel-An, I., Fedirko, E., Weber, Y. G., Maljevic, S., Ernst, J.-P., Garcia-Olivares, J., Fahlke, C., Nabbout, R., LeGuern, E., Lerche, H., Poncer, J. C. and Depienne, C. (2009), Two novel CLCN2 mutations accelerating chloride channel deactivation are associated with idiopathic generalized epilepsy. Hum. Mutat., 30: 397–405. doi: 10.1002/humu.20876
Communicated by Arnold Munnich
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 5 APR 2008
- INSERM Avenir Program
- European Integrated Project EPICURE. Grant Number: LSH 037315
- National Genome Network, Federal Ministry of Education and Research, Germany, BMBF/NGFN2. Grant Number: 01GS0478
- National Genome Network, Federal Ministry of Education and Research, Germany, NGFNplus
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|humu_20876_sm_SupplClinData.pdf||13K||Supplementary Clinical Data|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.