Joris A. Veltman and Bert B.A. de Vries contributed equally to this work.
Genomic microarrays in mental retardation: A practical workflow for diagnostic applications†
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 283–292, March 2009
How to Cite
Koolen, D. A., Pfundt, R., de Leeuw, N., Hehir-Kwa, J. Y., Nillesen, W. M., Neefs, I., Scheltinga, I., Sistermans, E., Smeets, D., Brunner, H. G., van Kessel, A. G., Veltman, J. A. and de Vries, B. B.A. (2009), Genomic microarrays in mental retardation: A practical workflow for diagnostic applications. Hum. Mutat., 30: 283–292. doi: 10.1002/humu.20883
Communicated by Paolo M. Fortina
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2008
- Dutch Brain Foundation (HsN)
- European Commission AnEUploidy project under FP6. Grant Number: LSHG-CT-2006-037627
- Netherlands Organisation for Health Research and Development. Grant Numbers: ZonMW 907-00-058, ZonMW 917-86-319, ZonMW 920-03-338, ZonMW 917-66-363
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!