For the Mutation Pathogenicity Special Issue
Classification of rare missense substitutions, using risk surfaces, with genetic- and molecular-epidemiology applications†
Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Special Issue: Assessing Mutation Pathogenicity in Cancer Susceptibility Genes
Volume 29, Issue 11, pages 1342–1354, November 2008
How to Cite
Tavtigian, S. V., Byrnes, G. B., Goldgar, D. E. and Thomas, A. (2008), Classification of rare missense substitutions, using risk surfaces, with genetic- and molecular-epidemiology applications. Hum. Mutat., 29: 1342–1354. doi: 10.1002/humu.20896
- Issue online: 24 OCT 2008
- Version of Record online: 24 OCT 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2007
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR) INHERIT BRCAs Research Program
- Mayo Clinic Breast Cancer SPORE. Grant Number: P50 CA116201
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.