Communicated by Riccardo Fodde
Genotype–phenotype relationships in trichothiodystrophy patients with novel splicing mutations in the XPD gene†
Article first published online: 9 DEC 2008
© 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 438–445, March 2009
How to Cite
Botta, E., Nardo, T., Orioli, D., Guglielmino, R., Ricotti, R., Bondanza, S., Benedicenti, F., Zambruno, G. and Stefanini, M. (2009), Genotype–phenotype relationships in trichothiodystrophy patients with novel splicing mutations in the XPD gene. Hum. Mutat., 30: 438–445. doi: 10.1002/humu.20912
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 9 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 AUG 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2008
- Fondazione Cariplo
- Associazione Italiana per la Ricerca sul Cancro
- EC. Grant Number: LSHM-CT-2005-512117
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!